Breathing Spaces is a community clean air project in Southampton. We are bringing people together to talk about their neighbourhoods, how they might be affected by air pollution and get creative about cleaner air and healthy streets.
If you’d like to get hands on with the project you can:
- help us organise an Open Streets event
- support & help run Clean Air Cafés
- join one of the resident-led projects which we have kickstarted with our bursaries.
Or you can join us as a:
- Clean Air Champion: Talk to your friends, family and neighbours about clean air, green spaces and liveable streets
- Brainstormer: Think up creative ways to tackle local issues – how would you like to improve the street where you live?
- Game Changer: Join together with others to trial ideas for cleaner air
- Map Maker: Let us know about pollution hotspots and places where we could create change
- Citizen Scientist: Help us collect data on air quality in your neighbourhood by hosting a sensor, provided by the University of Southampton